god loves a cheerful giver 2 Cor. 9:8
One of our values at Grace Church is one of generosity and God has called us to be a people that give without compulsion or reluctantly, but out of a heart of faith and worship.
We are called to give to our local church because:
- It's an act of worship (2 Cor 9:12)
- It put's God first and money second (Luke 16:13)
- We are blessed when we give (2 Cor. 9:6, Acts 20:35)
- We are behind the vision and support the mission of the local church (Acts 2:45)
"Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully." - 2 Cor. 9:6
how to give?
There are a few ways to give at Grace Church
- Give your offering at Grace Church in the collection box located in the lobby.
- Give by standing order and bank transfer, details below!
Grace Church Caversham
- Online Giving - click the box below!